Junction Bridge, Shipley. This was Windhill Junction where the Bradford Canal went off to the left.
Junction Bridge, No. 208, with Junction Mills on the left.
Approaching Gallows Footbridge on the entry into Shipley. On the left is Glover's Wharf and the early 19th century cottages of Briggate. The original footbridge here was of wooden construction and was thought to resemble a gallows.
Shipley Wharf, looking west from Shipley Bridge.
Shipley Wharf, looking east from Victoria Street, Shipley. The warehouse was built in 1875 and extended in 1888.
Ashley Mills warehouse.
Looking west past Ashley Mills from Victoria Street, Shipley.
Ashley Mills and Merchants Quay, Shipley.